What’s the RAP?
If you can’t pay or are behind in your rent, you may be able to avoid having an eviction filed against you. MYREM, Inc. offers a RAP. The RAP provides donations, interest-free loans and grants to tenants/small business owners residing in the cities and counties of San Francisco, Oakland, and Alameda County who have fallen behind in their rent due to a temporary financial setback.
Fundraising events are held to help raise the funds. Every qualified applicant is entitled to 2 months of funds to help bridge the gap of need. Every qualified applicant is entitled to our services once a year dated one year out from the date of acceptance of services from MYREM, Inc.
How to Qualify?
To qualify for rental assistance MYREM, Inc.’s staff must approve
your application and you must meet the following criteria:
• You live in San Francisco County or Alameda County.
• You plan to stay in your home.
Note: A three-day notice to qualify for help is not necessary to
obtain services from our organization. Likewise, you may still
be able to get help even if you have already been sued for
Please provide the following documentation along with your
application. This is necessary for approval of the application,
although we may request additional information depending on
• Proof of rent owed through the end of the month applying
• Proof of the regular amount of your weekly/monthly rent
• Proof of how long you have lived in your home
• Proof of total household income
• Photo ID
• Landlord’s name, address, and telephone number
• Other items may be required on a case-by-case basis
Fill Out the Application Below.